Friday, August 18, 2006

I'm Gonna Burn the Fucker Down

Tonight’s the night I p@wn, whore out, bend over the tourney at the Hardware Bar. I’m gonna stomp a mud hole in the ass of that thing. I'm gonna take the fucker, wrestle it to the ground and...

Meh.

Why do I beat my head against the wall with this tournament? It’s about the only way I can play any live poker and since AC is not going to happen this weekend, I’m jonesing to hear the click-click of poker chips and itching to squeeze actual playing cards.

Oh yeah, and the waitresses are shizzle my nizzle hizzot. Someone asked me in comments to get some pictures, but that’s not going to happen. I am not smooth enough to take pictures and not come across as a creepy stalker type individual. Plus, I don’t exactly have a digital camera. Yes, I realize how lame this is. Yes, really lame.

I know, it’s lame.

What’s going on with SirFwalgman? He’s really getting worked up by the flamers from the peanut gallery. (Did that sound somewhat gay?) He’s always been a bit of a lightning rod with his unorthodox play and his penchant to wear his emotions on his sleeve, but he used to either ignore or laugh his haters off pretty well.

Now, he seems to let things get under his skin. What’s going on, I wonder? Could he still be emotionally and physically rattled from pissing into his own face? If so, this would be completely understandable.

Hopefully we won’t be getting some bad news later on down the line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home