Thursday, July 20, 2006

Here we go again!

DON'T PLAY WHEN YOU'RE TIRED

Dropped another 20BB's last night! BTW, that's my stop-gap limit. So, let's recap...three days, -60BB's (30 bucks.)

Will someone please remind me tonight to NOT PLAY IF I'M TIRED!

BTW, don't play when you're tired.

Played a limit MTT freeroll last night. I could get into these. I was doing pretty well until I started falling asleep and just packed it in. Even if I won a seat into the 1k guaranteed, I'll be at teh beach and unable to play anyway. However, in the future, if I can find a cheap MTT or SNG that actually has enough people willing to play, I will take a serious shot at it. Any suggestions? (I'm talking cheap, though. Dollah, two dollah at most.)

I'm tempted to not play poker tonight and tomorrow, thus making it about a week and a half long break, including next week. Then again, I'm always tempted to play.

Possibly (probably) my last post until after I get back from N.C., so good luck to the small, exclusive club known as my readers.

3 Comments:

Blogger ragecg said...

Thanks bro:)
Have fun in NC yo!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Han said...

One thing...at the 50 NL 6max games, people rarely (if ever) move that fast with a set. Hence, I had to put him squarely on an overpair.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Guin said...

Umm... can you fire me an email when I am tired and tell me to stop playing.... pissing away my cash so fast but earn it so slowly.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home