Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Back to the 21st Century

I'm happy to report that, when I walked into my house last evening, I felt artificially cold air. After a few tense moments yesterday, during which it wasn't clear if our air conditioning was going to get fixed, we got a new compressor and we're back living in spoiled American comfort. The temperature in the house at 7pm was 80 degrees and falling.

Of course, by then, a line of thunderstorms had rolled through and broke the back of the heat wave. It was 72 degrees outside. Go figure.

Rode the limit roller coaster last night. I was up about $8, then down $8, then almost even, then I hit my losing limit of 20BB'S ($10.) I was way too tired and I shouldn't have played.

Beach in a few days!

3 Comments:

Blogger Semi-Pro Poker Player said...

There is no substitute for air conditioning. That said, I admire the fact that you still have the ability to head to the beach and absorb some more heat!

11:14 AM  
Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

Perfect temperature for a poker blogger 72o!

Remember to use the ole SPF 80: skin cancer - it isn't just for breakfast anymore.

5:25 PM  
Blogger C.L. Russo said...

I will be slathering.

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home