Friday, July 14, 2006

Status Report

AIR CONDITIONER: FUCKED!

ESTIMATED TIME FOR REPAIR: TUESDAY!

FORECAST FOR THE WEEKEND: NINETIES AND 'SULTRY!'

CL'S MOOD: PISSED!

CL'S WEEKEND POKER SCHEDULE:

FRIDAY: Hardware Bar: Ghetto-fabulous freerolling at it's best. Crystal all around!

SATURDAY: Poker Night III: No Excuses! Apparently, plenty of people FOUND excuses, as we'll be lucky to have five players.

SUNDAY: Extra-Bonus, Super Special Free-time Poker Time Extravaganza! Yeah, we'll see if THIS pans out.

That is all.

3 Comments:

Blogger ragecg said...

dammit yo!

I wish I was visiting my rents in Church Rd. this hot-ass weekend, cause I'd crash the party to ask if I can join:)

Good juck man, and don't fret bout the AC, as mine is broke too, and I just bought one of those industrial fans from Home Depot, lol.

8:33 AM  
Blogger C.L. Russo said...

The next poker night will be in Sept. You're absolutely welcome to come!

12:15 PM  
Blogger ragecg said...

I'll see what I can do, but if you can have a christmas-week game or somethin, I will probably have more luck coming out then.

Lookin forward to it:)

Thanks again!

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home