Thursday, June 29, 2006

High School Moment Over

Okay, the DRAMA is over. CBS Sportsline screwed up the registration and put my friend's wife as owner of the team instead of him.

Really, I'm a bit ashamed. I let the over-reaction of the league commissioner get to me. I should've given my friend the benefit of the doubt from the start.

The vote was interesting. It was split down the middle to allow a woman to play. I'm glad I insisted on it because the commish was going to simply make a decision on it.

Personally, I could care less if a woman plays, especially someone I know already. As long as she stays interested throughout the year.

I might play the DADI tonight. We're getting ready for a yard sale this weekend and I might be too busy. If not, I'm there. My keys to winning:

1. Patience
2. Confidence- can't act like scared money.

I didn't try getting on a team 'cause I wasn't sure if I was going to play. If I do, I'm definitely going to try to win the smack-talk contest.

I can talk me some smack.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jordan said...

Hey CL. I was thinking about how you did well at 2/4 live, but get crushed at .05/.10 online. Maybe you should try going up a few levels. At .05/.10, you're going to be facing some atrocious players and players who just don't care. The rake will also cut into any potential profit. I say, look into some Instant Bankroll options, like at Titan (if you haven't played there before). I don't know much of the details, but I think you can get it through PSO, and they may have other instant bankroll options. Take the Titan one ($50 immediately and $25 after x amount of raked hands), along with the PSO points (which you can later use for a Party or Absolute gift certificate) and try out .25/.50 at Titan. The players are pretty soft in general at Titan. This may help you get over the hump that is ultra-micro limits, without costing you a dime.

Good luck.

8:20 AM  
Blogger C.L. Russo said...

Thanks, Jordan. I'll check it out.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Jordan said...

Let me (and all your readers) know when that happens. I think you'd probably rock the higher micro limits.

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home