Friday, June 16, 2006

Shhh...

BB's to go: 624.9 or $62.49

I moneyed in another SNG last night. We'll just keep that between you and me, 'kay? No need bothering the poker gods about this, right? Not big enough news to tell the guy who controls the doom switch on Stars, got it?

We'll keep it on the down-low.

Mum's the word.

Let's not get too cocky here. Okay, I never had a stack higher than 7k, but made it to third place, but let's just let this fade like those dreams we can't remember once we wake up.

Nothing to see here, folks.

Keep the secret, my sweet.

****************

I'm sorry, did you say something? Anyway, I WON 51 CENTS AT THE LIMIT TABLES LAST NIGHT! WOOOO-HOOOO!!!!

*****************

Yoo-hoo! Eyes down here, bud. Just ignore all that stuff written in the squiggly letters.

There's a chance that I'm going to be the beneficiary of something very nice regarding my AC trip. If it comes through, I'll let you know.

1 Comments:

Blogger jusdealem said...

Thanks, for the link! Don't worry, your seceret's safe with me. No need for the flipping of the dreaded doom switch! :)

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home