Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Pissed

Getting screamed at by the Big Monkey all morning and dropping another big chunk of my bankroll last night has me pissed and frustrated, so I'll just bullet-point this post:

  • Wildwood: Cool. Memorable trip with my family.
  • Poker Skill: Terminal. I'm bleeding money. It's 2 o'clock in the afternoon, I'm at work, and I'm already on tilt. I shouldn't play tonight. I will play tonight. I realize this is the time that determines what type of poker player I'll ever get to be.
  • Atlantic City: Up in the air. June trip-maybe. Second trip possible in August.

Serenity now, Serenity now.

2 Comments:

Blogger surflexus said...

Variance happens to everyone. Play your game and the tide will turn back your way soon. Don't let it get to you bud.. :)

3:49 PM  
Blogger C.L. Russo said...

Thanks...my mood's much better now.

How do the pros do it?

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home