Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Gave it all Back

BB's to go: 595.6 or $59.60.

Yes, undid a month or so of work in three hours. Seven dollars pissed away. How? Well, playing at a higher level when I'm on a losing jag.

Not by choice. Stars has closed all the five - ten cent tables and lower for their 5 billionth hand celebration. So I'm going to have to stay away from limits for the next couple of days. I can't sustain another loss like that or I'll be back at the two and four cent tables.

"Moneyed" in another dollah MTT. That dollar I won is going to open all sorts of doors for me, I'm sure.

Some good news though: I'm hearing rumblings that I'll be going to AC as a Father's Day gift. The Mistress will be accompanying, after teasing me by saying she was going to send me all by myself. I love spending time with my wife, we really don't get any time to ourselves, but the point is that I probably won't be with her all that much. I'll be at the poker tables as much as possible, which is anathema to her. I've told her repeatedly what my plan is, and she's not that happy about it. God I hope this doesn't turn into a disaster.

(Edit: The grammar sucked on this post, so I cleaned some of it up. I usually just write on the fly anyway, with little or no proofreading, but this was beyond the pale.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Guin said...

wish you could put your talent to work at slightly higher levels... hell if you want I will give you $25 to jump up and play with it for a while....

Hard to put moves on people who just don't think much.

2:11 PM  
Blogger C.L. Russo said...

I appreciate the offer, Guin, but I can't take it. I'm content at the lower levels for right now. I'd be extra-scared money at any higher limits.

Not only that, but my wife's starting an online graduate class this week and I've been put on notice that poker will be highly curtailed for the next month.

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home