Monday, August 07, 2006

Busy Busy

I'm slammed at work so I won't be writing much this week. The Mistress is in Reno with her sister. My family clearly doesn't think much of my parenting skills because my sister took the monkeys on Saturday and my parents took them on Sunday.

Suffice it to say, my weekend was full of Mexican whores and blow. Or whatever.

Big ups to Ryan at Absinthetics. Very cool to follow his progress to the cash in the WSOP Main Event. If I ever have the $$$ to play a blogger tournament again, I'm going to pray not to be at his table.

Finished up between 10-20 BB's for the weekend. Flopped quads. Made my straight on the turn, then my flush on the river.

So, the pattern seems to be this: On downswings, I'm going to complain like the world is ending. That's just how I roll. I'd like to say it won't happen again, but it probably will.

I'm not going to call this current downswing over yet, either. I'm very skeptical about what I can do on the felt at this point.

Beach again this weekend then hopefully AC on the 19th (kiss it, suckahs!) So posts will probably be sporadic.

Russo, out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home