Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Down with OPM

My most recent calculations indicate that my 'roll is ever-so-slightly within the magical realm of Other People's Money.

For some, this is nothing to brag about, they've been able to free-roll with various bonuses and skilled poker play.

I, on the other hand, have scratched, clawed, and earned all my seed money back by stopping a major leak (NLHE tournies) and grinding out the BB's.

The last time I was livin' this large was about twenty-four hours before my 'roll got slaughtered, so I'm a little nervous. But not so nervous that I won't say BOO-YAA!

BOO-YAA!

1 Comments:

Blogger ragecg said...

Rock on buddy, I know how hard it is to work on the rollage:)

My game is your leak, so I make my dollas by consistent cashing in tourneys, and scratch a few extra $$ in the NL side games.

Hope to see ya around christmas bro.
Later, and keep it up yo:)

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home