Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Down with OPM

My most recent calculations indicate that my 'roll is ever-so-slightly within the magical realm of Other People's Money.

For some, this is nothing to brag about, they've been able to free-roll with various bonuses and skilled poker play.

I, on the other hand, have scratched, clawed, and earned all my seed money back by stopping a major leak (NLHE tournies) and grinding out the BB's.

The last time I was livin' this large was about twenty-four hours before my 'roll got slaughtered, so I'm a little nervous. But not so nervous that I won't say BOO-YAA!

BOO-YAA!

2 Comments:

Blogger ragecg said...

Rock on buddy, I know how hard it is to work on the rollage:)

My game is your leak, so I make my dollas by consistent cashing in tourneys, and scratch a few extra $$ in the NL side games.

Hope to see ya around christmas bro.
Later, and keep it up yo:)

9:49 PM  
Blogger Mattastic said...

Very nice. It's always nice to know you're now playing basically for free! I shipped around $500 when I first started playing but have since withdrawn around $1k and am playing with other people's money! It's important to plug leaks early otherwise the roll just bleeds away.

Good to see another small stakes grinder blogging, if you get chance pop over to my blog and say hi!

Best of luck at the tables ;o)

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home