Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Back to Hell

I'm back from the beach and on work tilt, as it seems I've scheduled everything at the same time. Hate wasting the work day unraveling stupid calendar errors. Also on backlog e-mail tilt. If you're going to get bad news about projects you're working on, you'll get them either right before your vacation, or you'll find it in your e-mailbox on the first day you get back.

So...freaking...busy.

Up two bucks last night. I've been 'graduated' from the beginners' tables at Party since I've "had enough time to practice." So, I'm forced to move up levels again, to .50/1.00. Not too happy about that, but I have about 150 BB's so I'm not in too much danger, I hope. The table I was at was weak-tight, but I caught cards and came out ahead. Had alot of those "would've won if I'd played..." hands. Decisions, not results.

Hopefully AC this weekend and a nice soft 2/4 table. I'm on the waiting list for a discounted room at the Trop and I guess I'll find out tomorrow if I'm going to get it or not. Outlook: pessimistic.

Meh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home