Sunday, August 20, 2006

High Stakes Fun

Check out highstakes railbird when you get a chance. It's a peek into the games where they're winning a salary's worth of money each hand. I couldn't care less about the hand histories, but there're funny gems like this. Spirit Rock just got a lubeless anal violation for about 20k from John Juanda:

Spirit Rock: everything ok?
Spirit Rock: you played it so obvious too
Spirit Rock: im a dummy to call
Spirit Rock: but i guess you put me on dummy to make that small raise on turn
Spirit Rock: its fun to run well sir
badlydrawn (Observer): JJ doesnt speak to his donkeys
John Juanda: ty badlydrawn
John Juanda: no PLO today?

Damn, where do I get a railbird to act as the middle man between me and the donks on the .50/1 tables?

What makes this funnier is Juanda's last line. The day before, Spirit Rock, who is a guy named Prahlad Friedman, went on tilt and lost about 100k in PLO, so Juanda's question was a polite little dig.

5 Comments:

Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

lol. I love that high stakes poker! Stop Stealing my content! heh.

10:00 AM  
Blogger TraumaPoker said...

I found your shameless plug in SIRFS blog. Just thought you might want to know it worked on one person.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Eric a.k.a. Bone Daddy said...

that was pretty funy comment on waffles, made me laugh, and look, it worked, I'm here.

10:30 AM  
Blogger C.L. Russo said...

Muhwahahahaha- My Plan is coming together!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Pseudo_Doctor said...

hahah yea ive been reading that new blog too...BTW prahald is a gooood online pro also did really well top 20 in the this years WSOP main event and also took a bracelet i think..might be wrong on the bracelet but not wrong on the WSOP main event finish

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home