Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Sucker-Punched

I was moving right along today and then, BAM! Depression just runs right over me. I'm in the dumps. Bad weather, bad food, no exercise, and my hot office is making me feel like crap! Now I understand how people who're depressed turn to destructive ways of self-medication. All I want to do is go home and either sleep or play poker.

I was taking a stab at eating better and I met my modest goals last week. Just screwed the pooch today though. What a fucking glutton I am! And, I need to get out and do some walking or lift some weights, even do some housecleaning. Something. Got to get the energy level up.

Poker is only 8.5 hours away. NFL starts tomorrow. Weekend in 2.5 days. Have to hold on. Hoooooold ooooonnnnnn!

6 Comments:

Blogger ragecg said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:42 AM  
Blogger ragecg said...

I'm TOTALY with you on ALL points dude, lol.

About the weight thing, here is thelink to my "weight loss blog".....
that I havnt updated or improved on since early this year.
(I'm a supa failure, lol)
The list at the top is more recent, and what i'm really talking about:(
LINK TO MY OLD WEIGHT BLOG

......just 2more days............

11:43 AM  
Blogger Semi-Pro Poker Player said...

You are on the right track, C.L. Exercise, even just a little each day, will help your outlook.

2:06 PM  
Blogger C.L. Russo said...

Thanks guys for the encouragement. I mowed the lawn and that did the trick. I play too much poker and move not enough.

5:57 PM  
Blogger Jordan said...

When are you going to AC in March? Maybe I can meet up with you there. As for room rates, I have some tips for you. Trop's poker rates are ok, but try the Hilton's. Rumor has it, they don't require you to even play a minimum of hrs and its like $40/day. Trust me on this, I know all things AC.

10:55 AM  
Blogger C.L. Russo said...

March 1 and 2. I already made reservations at the Trop...if I cancel, do they charge a penalty?

40 bucks would be schweeet!

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home