Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Okay, so I'm on my every-couple-of-weeks bloodletting, and I'm too tired to bitch about it. Hell, I’m just going to put up the ‘whine post worksheet.' You fill it in and just pretend like I wrote it:

Here we go again. I’ve lost __________ BB’s over the past hour/day/week (circle one).

I am the _________________ poker player ever! Every time I’m dealt ______________, it gets

a.) cracked;
b.) sucked out on at the river;
c.) knocked offline

If it wasn't for _____________, I'd __________ all the ____________!

I’m __________-ing tired of these _______________ players _____________ me on the ___________ with their crappy __________ (choose starting hand.) Online poker is so __________!

I don’t know what I’m doing. I feel like I’ve

a.) never played the game before;
b.) lost all concentration;
c.) been unable to fold marginal hands;
d.) been anally probed with a barbed-wire wrapped baseball bat by Sam Farha.

I don’t think I’ll ever win again. Clearly, I’ll never make any ________________ at this game. I should _________ and take up __________ instead.

4 Comments:

Blogger Heavy Critters said...

I've just printed 800 copies of that and plan on giving them to my wife...every night.

nh, sir.

1:17 PM  
Blogger C.L. Russo said...

Glad I could be of service

6:55 PM  
Blogger Guin said...

nice post... I think you should get blogger to setup that as a poker blog post template.

7:32 PM  
Blogger C.L. Russo said...

can I do that? That would be funny

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home