Saturday, November 05, 2005

SALE!

I just learned that Mike Philbin bought my story "Key Man" for Chimeraworld #3. Damn! I feel good! This the second time a story of mine was bought on the first submission. It should be published in early 2006. I'll put a link to the publisher, Chimeracaina Books, when I have more time.

The guest writer thing is going better now, I've been able to respond to a few posts. Can't wait to announce the sale there-might actually have someone buy the book to read my story.

In other news, I went to work yesterday, at least for a few hours. I couldn't believe how tired I was after driving to Baltimore and walking to my office. By the time I waded through my e-mail and phone messages, I was done. Came home and played poker.

Played in a "tournament" last night. Not much of a tourney- a qualifier for the qualifier for a tournament. Lost. Played on the open tables and left in the money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home