Sunday, October 23, 2005

Naked Candy Eating

My spouse woke up from our Sunday nap and went downstairs, to find our eldest standing naked from the waist down on a chair in the kitchen, devouring the Halloween candy from her daycare party.

Somethings don't need elaboration, they're funny all on their own.


KIDNEY STONE UPDATE:

T-minus 18 hours until this bastardly demon in my guts gets zapped. Slightly worried about dying under sedation. Will give the girls an extra hug and kiss before I drop them off at daycare tomorrow.

Irrationally, I'm more afraid of waking up in the middle of the treatment. Admittedly, it's not like it's open-heart surgery. It's an "extra-corporeal" procedure. (That sounds like some type of out of body experience, doesn't it?) Still, what I've heard about the phenomena is pretty scary- 20 to 40K people a year wake up during surgery, and experience pain and intense fear. A significant portion of whom suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder afterwards.

Oh well, there's really no use worrying about it-nothing I can do to prevent it. I'll let you know how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home