Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Don't think We're Close?

Editor: Can someone give me some info on how I can sell my FTP points? I'm amassing a good bit of them and I'd like to get some ducats for them instead of a crappy hat.

President Bush said on Monday, in effect "If you vote Democrat, the terrorists win."

You don't think we're close to having presidential critics detained as 'enemy combatants?' You don't think there will be violence against Democrat politicians and supporters?

Get your head out of the sand.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rod said...

A few hundred years ago we were all terrorists to the British!

9:29 AM  
Blogger slb159 said...

Play the 300 and 600 FTP sat's to the higher events...if you don't take down 1st place, you'll burn through a few thousand in a short while at least.

Best of luck.

1:39 PM  
Blogger C.L. Russo said...

I'd get more value out of the hat.

My NL skills suck.

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home