Sunday, October 15, 2006

Criminal

So, Party blocked US residents. I wonder how many 2+2 ass-talkers are just flabbergasted. You mean, all those 'connected' posters really don't know what they're talking about? Shocking.

So, welcome to the criminal world of online poker. Ah well, it was fun. At least I can still participate in Jesus-approved gambling like fantasy football. More inportantly, Leach, Goodlatte, and Frist approve of it, so it must be holy.

I would never play for money online anymore, but, if I did, I might pull my money out of Stars and play on Full Tilt, because of the raketherake.com deal and FT's 100 percent sign up bonus.

Hypothetically, if I were to do that, I might find that the software is really cool and blows Stars and Party away.

I also may realize that there are few fish at FT, and much harder to earn dem dollas. I might, in theory, have lost 30 odd bucks at 1/2 yesterday.

Just speculation, of course.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heavy Critters said...

If you read the law, you'll see that it's not illegal to play online, just illegal for banks to transfer money to the site.

Just use Neteller to throw $50 on Full Tilt and play to your heart's desire.

I know I am. I score $20 last night.

2:10 PM  
Blogger C.L. Russo said...

Yeah, I already did, I was being a smartass.

Still lost $30 though...

2:29 PM  
Blogger Rod said...

Jesus-approved gambling LOL

Not trying to promote my blog but I have cool graphs on online poker and how FT is bring in a lot of tight aggressive American players!

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home