Thursday, October 12, 2006

Cashing Out

I'm trying to jump through all the hoops necessary to get my money out of Party tonight. I've had a Neteller account for about a year, but never did anything with it, so I had to deposit money, get the phone call, yada yada yada.

Then, I couldn't transfer out of Party because I hadn't deposited into Party from Neteller, so I've got to do that tonight. I don't know what kind of turn around it will take to get this done tonight.

I'm a bit worried about having to cash out tomorrow. I'm not so worried about a run on Party and them not having enough cash to pay out (they're supposed to have segregated accounts, right? RIGHT?!) I'm more worried about getting access to my account. Well, we'll see.

I've done quite well over the past week. I'm playing 1/2 limit out of a 'fuck-it' attitude and I've won about 130 bucks. My secret? Get lucky and stop while I'm ahead. It's a 'work' attitude, instead of a 'play' attitude. Up twenty bucks? Stop. Don't let variance stick it to you.

Not playing too well tonight, so I'm going to try to stop when I get ahead. (Okay, that didn't work, I'm in the hole again.) Okay, this time I'm going to stop...

I don't care what 'Stars says, I don't trust them to be around once the regulations are written. Oh well, that could be nine months from now, and that might be delayed.

I know I've said this before, but it bears repeating. All those suckers at 2+2 don't know what they're talking about: It doesn't matter if NeTeller this, or electric fund transfer that. The thing that matters is whether or not the Fed makes ISP's block poker sites. Who, besides the pros, is going to pay extra money for a dial-up connection to some fly-by night operation that could be shut down at any time? Who's going to pay for software to mask their identity or rent space on a server in Europe?

Not me buddy. Good luck with that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rod said...

You do know that stop limits are a myth right and you MIGHT be loseing money by stopping in a hot streak (not that there is such a thing as a hot streak).

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home