Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Ready for the WSOP

PokerStars Tournament #18846312, No Limit Hold'em
Buy-In: $1.00/$0.10
2158 players
Total Prize Pool: $2158.00
Tournament started - 2006/01/30 - 21:02:00 (ET)
Dear bluto392,
You finished the tournament in 297th place.
A $1.94 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

Congratulations!
Thank you for participating.


Whew! That was work! Bought thirteen pots and won 77% of my showdowns and never made it past 7k in chips. Noticing a trend- tight, passive tables are relatively easy to thrive in. The trade off is that it's hard to build schtack.

Again, I played tight, aggressive and it payed off. I don't like the fact that I'm at the mercy of the deck with this strategy, and it's obviously not going to get me to a final table any time soon. However, until I can gain some experience and learn to play marginal hands profitably, I'm going to have to go with business as usual.

What did I do with my 75 cent profit? Donked it in a 18 player SNG. Out in level II.

Tonight's the WTPT tourney at San Carlo's. Gonna play tight and be patient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home