Friday, December 23, 2005

Didn't make weight

Weigh-in was a disappointment today- over by 2lbs. You mean you can't eat junk all week and lose weight?

So, no live poker this week. I've been doing quite well this week online though, so it doesn't sting so much. I've place in the (play) money at least three times this week in 45 player SNG's on poker stars, and I've finished ahead in limit. My fakeroll stands at about 8600. I've set a goal of 20k that I have to reach before I make a real money deposit. This is really to appease the other half. She thinks I'm going to do a poker version of "Reefer Madness" and lose the house and kids at the tables. Quite frankly, I think I'm ready to go, and would be playing a bankroll right now if damned Mastercard would let me make a wire transfer!

At any rate, I don't mind the extra practice- can't get enough of it, really. The wifey doesn't want me to put any money down ever, but I made it clear I would be playing for cash once I hit my play money goal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home