Thursday, January 18, 2007

Bullet List

  • Back to work for a half day today, same tomorrow. Felt good, physically and mentally to do something productive for a change. Not too many disasters waiting for me, none unsurmountable.
  • Apparently, I can't beat the two-four cent limit tables at stars. By definition, this means I apparently don't know the rank of hands and can't name the four suits. I'm busto there and completely frustrated. Following Sklansky as straight-up as possible, really focusing on not chasing, but still getting crushed.
  • Not much better at .25-.50 limit on FTP. I'm methodically turning 22 bucks into dust. Same story. Play a hand badly, get nothing from Variance to help me dig out.
  • Playing live on Saturday- $20 NLHE tournament, with rebuys. I'll be there twenty minutes, I'm sure.
  • Discovered 2+2's BBV4Life forum. Hours of entertainment. I can't get anything out of the disjointed posts and confusing hand histories, but give me a bunch of silly topics, and I'm happy.
  • As you can tell, the blog is dying.

So, how was your day?

4 Comments:

Blogger Grinder said...

Don't kill the blog. it is poker that is dieing the slow death.

American games are crap at the moment. My win rate has dropped 80% in the last three months and I know you pain!

9:42 AM  
Blogger Grinder said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:42 AM  
Blogger C.L. Russo said...

Thanks, I need to post again, it's more my lack of interest in posting than lack of interest in poker.

I've had a hell of a time getting money onto any poker site, as I'm sure you're aware.

Word of warning, stay away from epassporte.

11:15 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

Nice blog! More people should read it. If you want, you can register your blog www.pokerweblogs.com. It is free and and it automatically updates when you do an update, so visitors of our site can see when you updated your blog. The big advantage is that it will attract much more visitors to your blog.

Greets Peter

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home