Thursday, January 18, 2007

Bullet List

  • Back to work for a half day today, same tomorrow. Felt good, physically and mentally to do something productive for a change. Not too many disasters waiting for me, none unsurmountable.
  • Apparently, I can't beat the two-four cent limit tables at stars. By definition, this means I apparently don't know the rank of hands and can't name the four suits. I'm busto there and completely frustrated. Following Sklansky as straight-up as possible, really focusing on not chasing, but still getting crushed.
  • Not much better at .25-.50 limit on FTP. I'm methodically turning 22 bucks into dust. Same story. Play a hand badly, get nothing from Variance to help me dig out.
  • Playing live on Saturday- $20 NLHE tournament, with rebuys. I'll be there twenty minutes, I'm sure.
  • Discovered 2+2's BBV4Life forum. Hours of entertainment. I can't get anything out of the disjointed posts and confusing hand histories, but give me a bunch of silly topics, and I'm happy.
  • As you can tell, the blog is dying.

So, how was your day?

3 Comments:

Blogger Rod said...

Don't kill the blog. it is poker that is dieing the slow death.

American games are crap at the moment. My win rate has dropped 80% in the last three months and I know you pain!

9:42 AM  
Blogger Rod said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:42 AM  
Blogger C.L. Russo said...

Thanks, I need to post again, it's more my lack of interest in posting than lack of interest in poker.

I've had a hell of a time getting money onto any poker site, as I'm sure you're aware.

Word of warning, stay away from epassporte.

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home