Monday, March 27, 2006

Back to Earth

I believe the run is over. Only two winning sessions out of the past five. Still, the 'roll has been pumped up and I'm only 250 big bets from a bump up in levels. It sounds like a lot, but if I hit a rush of cards I could clear that in a week or so.

I'm toying with the idea of sitting down at a micro-blind no-limit table with a minimum buy-in. The plan would be to play super tight and try to double up the buy-in then skate out. I can use the profits as 'mad money' for SNG's or tables/games where I might not usually play, but where I think the situation is +EV. Anyway, it sounds like fun to try.

I'm reading Sklansky's Theory of Poker as well as his book Hold'em for the Advanced Player, with Mason Malmuth, so I'll probably be providing some worthwhile content soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger TraumaPoker said...

I need 75 bucks ASAP!! HELP A BLOGGER OUT!!! What is your IM so I can harass you all day!!

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home